Fine-Art Glossy Prints on Canson Platine Fibre Rag 310
Canson® Infinity Platine Fibre Rag provides the aesthetic and feel of the original F-Type Baryta Fibre paper, having a true pure white tone without using optical brighteners that are known to affect the longevity of digitally produced images.
Platine Fibre Rag’s extremely high Dmax and exceptional grey tones make it the product of choice for the more discerning black and white as well as color photographic prints.
|SENDING YOUR FILE(S) TO PRINT IS EASY!|
- Please select your print size and border style (full bleed or 1/8" white border), add to cart and check-out.
- Once you have received your confirmation email please send us your images via WeTransfer.
- Please make sure to use the same email address you made your purchase with and if submitting multiple images add the relevant paper dimensions and border style to the file name of each image.
- We will contact you within 12hrs to confirm receipt and will include any questions we may have regarding your files, so please use an email address you're actively checking.
Regarding image sizes we recommend the following for optimal results:
- Resolution set between 200 and 360 dpi
- Size to print
- Image should be saved in tiff format, but PNG or JPEGs are also welcome
- Color space should be sRGB
If you have any questions feel free to email us at email@example.com or use the Message Us button located a the bottom right of this page.