Our Ready-to-Print option has been designed for image-makers that have experience in color-management and pre-print soft proofing, and for our current customers that wish to make re-prints of their work. Prints savings amount to about 25% from our fine-art printing services.
We encourage you to use our custom profiles, download link.
|SENDING YOUR FILE(S) TO PRINT IS EASY!|
- Please select your print size and paper, add to cart and check-out.
- Once you have received your confirmation email please send us your images via WeTransfer.
- Please make sure to use the same email address you made your purchase with and if submitting multiple images add the relevant paper dimensions and border style to the file name of each image.
- We will contact you within 12hrs to confirm receipt and will include any questions we may have regarding your files, so please use an email address you're actively checking.
Regarding image sizes we recommend the following for optimal results:
- Resolution set between 200 and 360 ppi
- Size to print and include desired borders
- Image should be saved in tiff format, but PNG or JPEGs are also welcome
- Color space should be AdobeRGB, or the appropriate ICC profile for the paper/printer combination. Please make note of that on the file name.
ATTENTION! There will be no adjustments made to your file.
If you have any questions feel free to email us at email@example.com or use the Message Us button located a the bottom right of this page.